Our Goals & Rules
The focus of the FNI is to provide a service you can rely on, from people you can trust, and people who live and work in the local community. Whether you are looking for a local trades-person or a professional, we can help. If you are looking for support within the Fingal business community – look no further. We believe in the power of partnerships and try to build unique and valued relationships with all our members and customers alike. Commitment, care and consultation are the hallmarks of everything we do.
FNI Rules and Guidelines
1. Only one professional per industry will be allowed attend the meetings. On receipt of an application form the committee will decide if a new member is or is not in breach of this rule.
2. Each new member of the group must submit an application form. A testimonial from a member should be deemed sufficient to verify the character of a new member. Should no testimonial be available then the proposed new member must furnish two referees to vouch for his/her character
3. Meetings will be held fortnightly on the first and third Thursday of each month. Adjustments will be made for holiday periods, i.e. Christmas, Easter etc.
4. Members shall attend every meeting. A member is permitted to allocate a representative, should any member or representative of that member fail to attend four meetings in any six month period they will be asked to leave the group. This position within the group shall then be deemed available for any new member wishing to join.
5. The committee operating the networking group will be rotated every 12 months. The outgoing committee can stand for re-election. Voting will operate on a show of hands if necessary. Only fully paid up members can vote.
6. We ask that all members of the group represent their primary profession. A member not representing their primary profession must declare this at the point of applying for membership. The committee will decide if this is in conflict with the ethos of the group.
7. The committee will deal with issues as they arise on a case by case basis.
Michael Corrigan & Co.
“Michael Corrigan & Co. has been the main suppliers of all hygiene products and floor maintenance equipment to Loreto College Swords since 1992. Michael’s company provides a prompt and friendly delivery service, often at very short notice. He also advises on all aspects of floor care within our college. We are proud to be associated with Michael and would highly recommend him as a supplier.”
Peter Mc Namara, Principal, Loreto College Swords.
Hub Media Web Design.
“Marble & Granite Supplies Ltd. has been using Peter and Hub Media as our web designers/consultants for the past 10 years. We have found Peter and his team to be totally professional and a pleasure to deal with. I can highly recommend them to any company or organisation that is looking for an excellent web design company who listen, advise and can deliver on their promise.”
Paul McDermott (Managing Director), Marble & Granite Supplies Ltd.
International Retail Consultant.
“Gerry is an extremely charismatic speaker with an immense amount of knowledge on Social Media, he has helped us so much with all of our social media platforms. If you need any help getting started on social media , I would highly recommend Gerry Sinnott.”
Pat and Claire Nolan, Photohouse Photography.
BRM Financial Services.
“I have used BRM Financial Services for both commercial and personal financial services. At all times I have found their team to be highly expert and knowledgeable of the product offerings and services I required. Trust was instant, as they began to save me money from almost day one. They went the extra mile to make sure I got the exact service I required, with the minimum of fuss. They made it easy and their personable service is a pleasure to deal with. The big boys could learn a thing or two from BRM. I have absolutely no hesitation in highly recommending BRM for any commercial or personal financial services.”
Paul C Dwyer, C.E.O., TeamInfoSec Ireland Ltd.
“We have been dealing with The Green Office since January 2008. We initially started with them because our original stationary supplier could not source a product for us. This was no problem for Kevin and the team, in fact he seems to relish on getting us what we want and for the best price and the quickest delivery time. In fact it's an in house Joke in our Company that as soon as you put through your order, Philip will be at the door with box in hand. We look forward to continued dealings with The Green Office and their wonderful, efficient, friendly team.”
Anne Hanlon, Accounts Manager, Label World Ltd.
Pat & Claire Nolan
“Dear Pat and Claire, Thank you so much for playing such a huge role in our wedding. We are so happy with the photos and we really appreciate all that Photohouse Photography did for us.”
John and Trina, 8th June 2012, Wineport Lodge, Athlone.
“Joining the Fingal Network Initiative has been the best decision that I have made since setting up my landscaping business. As someone who was relatively new to the world of self employment, I found the F.N.I. an invaluable resource. The group provided new opportunities for work, and more importantly a network of friendly people, with a huge range of skills and who were willing to help with advice and encouragement. I would not hesitate to recommend the F.N.I. to anyone who is looking to expand their business or increase their business exposure.”
Robert Connor, Mandurah Landscapes.
We use Finprint often for a variety of jobs – printing, design and mock-ups.
They’re always able to meet our tight timelines and consistently provide great quality. The fact they are local is even better and their staff are always friendly and helpful!
Joanne Kelly, FAB Health & Wellness.
Property Claims Loss Assessors.
I recently had a chimney fire which caused considerable structural and smoke damage to my home. I had no idea where to look for help, until a friend of mine told me about Property Claims Loss Assessors. When I first contacted them I was immediately put at ease by their level of understanding & professionalism. I found that I was able to claim for new carpets throughout my house, because of the level of smoke damage from the fire, something which I never thought previously that I would be able to claim for! They also organised for a chimney expert to do the work for me. I was put up in the local hotel while the work was being done, and all the costs were covered by my insurers. I could not be happier with the service provided!
Kathleen from Derry, 2015.